Whole School Priorities For Academic Year 2016-17
IN THIS SECTION
- Review 2016 GCSE & Post-16 results in order to improve further in 2016-17.
- Implement new GCSE & A level specifications for first teaching in September 2016.
- Further develop Teaching and Learning strategies to share good classroom practice across the School*
- Develop intervention strategies and alternative curriculum pattern to enhance progress of pupil premium students and other students showing slow progress across the school.*
- Enhance opportunities for Gifted & Talented students across the school. *
- Enhance our understanding of changes to Government Performance Measures @ KS4 from 2016.
- Further develop the use of new technologies in the classroom, including new website, VLE and opportunities for Bring Your Own Devices.*
- Implement a paper-free, on-line reporting and system for parents.
- Re-shape the House system in school to enhance opportunities to celebrate student success at all levels and enhance the opportunities for student voice in school.*
- Finalise decisions about possible Academy status.
*These items were identified by Ofsted in our last Ofsted report in February 2013