GCSE AWARDS EVENING – 14th November 2019 – BOOK NOW!
Parents and carers of current Year 12 students are warmly invited to join us for our annual GCSE awards evening. The purpose of the evening is to celebrate the achievement of all of our students who completed their GCSEs in 2019.
Your invite letters will be sent to you in the post over the half term break and booking for this event can be made on the school Eventbrite page by clicking HERE.
The evening will be in three parts:
1. Formal presentation of GCSE certificates to all students.
2. Subject Awards:
- Outstanding performance. This will be awarded to the student who achieved the outstanding result in each subject.
- Most improved student. This will be awarded to the student who made the most progress from the start of their GCSE course in September 2017 to the end of the course in June 2019.
3. Head of Year’s awards:
- Best overall academic performance – male & female.
- Best overall Progress – male & female
- Best overall contribution to the year group throughout 2018-2019 – male & female.
- Special Award.
Should you have any queries then please contact the school reception on 01933 663501.
NB. Only parents require tickets – students have seperate seating arrangements.
We look forward to celebrating your child’s success with you.